We take all measures
and we have new working hours from 10:00 to 20:00*
The restaurants in the dining area are open from 10:00 to 21:00.
Restaurant Fancy is open from 10:00 to 22:00.
Cinema city works according to the screening program, which you can find here.
*Stores with temporary working hours 11:00 – 20:00: Comsed, Okaidi, Playsense, GIA, Doudou et compagnie, Ton Bonbon & Balon, Ton Bonbon Children’s Center, PEEP, Junona.
Bookstore Ciela works from 09:00 to 20:00.
DSK Bank’s office works with clients from 10:00.
The car park operates according to the usual rules.
We would like to inform you that we have a strict system and schedule for disinfection, cleaning and supply of protective equipment, which guarantees the highest level of service.
The health of our employees and clients is our highest priority and in order to preserve it on the territory of Mall Plovdiv all measures are taken in accordance with the orders of the Ministry of health, Plovdiv regional administration and Regional crisis headquarters.
- Visitors without a protective mask or other means covering the nose and mouth are not allowed on the territory of the shopping center.
- The number of visitors on the territory of the mall is limited, as well as in the stores.
- The number of people in the elevators is limited, as well as on the escalators.
- From October 29, 2020, unaccompanied persons under the age of 18 are not allowed on the territory of the shopping center.
- Increased staff and frequency of cleaning and additional disinfection of all surfaces throughout the shopping center including toilets. All employees have safety equipment.
- Installation of disinfectant mats at all entrances of the mall.
- Installation of stations with approved by the Ministry of health hand sanitizer for free use by visitors near all entrances of the shopping center, as well as in the halls and in the toilets.
- The air conditioning system works with 100% fresh air, without recirculation. The systems are disinfected and the filters are regularly changed as required.
- On the territory of the shopping center, the traffic on the alleys has been reorganized so that the visitors follow one-way traffic. A floor marking has been placed.
- Information boards and reminding signs are placed and an audio message about keeping a social distance of at least 2 m is being broadcasted.
What else we do:
- Tables, chairs and waste containers are disinfected in the dining area after each customer, and the use of trays is limited.
- Information signs with a recommendation for the use of mainly electronic and contactless payment methods, as well as waiting in front of the cash registers at a reasonable distance.
- We encourage the restriction of the time spent in closed spaces by reducing the working hours of the shopping center as well as by removing the benches in the corridors of the mall.
We strictly follow the official regulations and reserve the right to adjust the work process of the shopping center in a short time in accordance with the instructions.
We look forward to seeing you every day of the week between 10:00 and 20:00.
Address: Plovdiv, 8 Perushtitsa Street.