The working hours of the shopping center are from 10:00 to 21:00*, every day.
When planning your visit, keep in mind the following requirements according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health:
- It is mandatory to wear a protective mask covering the nose and mouth. If you have forgotten yours, contact the Reception, where you will receive free.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from other peopleand it is recommended to use the one-way marking in the corridors of the shopping center.
- Maintain hand hygiene.Stations with contactless disinfectant dispensers are provided at all entrances to the shopping center. The soap in the dispensers in the service rooms has a disinfectant, as well as in the service rooms themselves are also placed stations with disinfectant.
The food outlets and restaurants on the territory of Mall Plovdiv work from 10:00 to 22:30.
All shops offering goods and / or providing services work with clients on site.
Cinema city work according to the movie program published here.
* There may be differences in the working hours of some retail units due to delays in the organization of their work process.
The parking lot of the shopping center operates according to the usual rules.
If you have any questions about the work of the shopping center before or during your visit, do not hesitate to contact the Reception on site, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (0885 963 434).
We would also like to inform you that the health of our employees, business partners and customers is our highest priority and in order to preserve it on the territory of Mall Plovdiv, all measures are taken and monitored in accordance with the regulations.
- Visitors without a protective mask covering the nose and mouth are not allowed on the territory of the shopping center.
- The number of visitors on the territory of the mall, as well as in the separate trade sites is limited.
- The number of passengers in the elevators is limited, as well as their location on the escalators.
- Monitoring for compliance with all of the above is carried out through representatives of the security of the shopping center and real-time video surveillance throughout its territory.
- Increased staff and respectively frequency of cleaning and additional disinfection of all surfaces throughout the shopping center, including toilets. All employees are equipped with safety equipment.
- Installation of disinfectant mats at all entrances to the mall.
Installation of stations with approved by the Ministry of Health hand sanitizer for free use by visitors near all entrances to the shopping center, as well as in the halls to and in the toilets themselves.
- The air conditioning works with 100% fresh air, without recirculation. The systems are disinfected and the filters are changed regularly as required.
Visitors flow reorganization:
- On the territory of the shopping center a reorganization of the visitors flow on the alleys has been made so that the visitors can follow one-way traffic. A floor marking has been placed.
- Information boards reminding signs are placed and an audio message is broadcast for observance of a social distance of at least 2 m.
What else do we do:
- In the dining area (when working), tables, chairs and waste containers are disinfected after each customer, and the use of trays is limited.
- Information signs are placed with a recommendation for the use of mainly electronic and contactless payment methods, as well as waiting in front of the cash registers at a reasonable distance.
- We encourage the restriction of the stay in closed spaces by reducing the working hours of the shopping center as well as by removing the benches in the corridors of the mall.
- We strictly follow the official regulations and reserve the right to adjust the work process of the shopping center in a short time in accordance with the instructions.