Mall Plovdiv’s parking rules16.07.2018
The most important things you need to know about Mall Plovdiv’s parking rules:
The stay in the parking lot of Mall Plovdiv is paid after the first hour.
Upon entering, the barrier is raised automatically after scanning the registration number of the vehicle *.
When leaving the car park, to pay for a stay longer than 1 hour, it is necessary to enter the vehicle registration number on the payment machine. Parking terminals can be found next to all exits to the parking lot.
The most important thing you need to know about the rules for using the parking lot of Mall Plovdiv:
- The first 1 hour of stay is free.
- The 2nd and 3rd hours are charged BGN 1 with VAT.
- The 4th and 5th hours are charged BGN 3 with VAT.
- The 6th and every hour after are charged BGN 6 with VAT.
- Ended 24 hours period is charged BGN 150 with VAT.
- To pay for a stay in the car park you must enter the registration number of the vehicle on the payment machine.
- After validation / payment of your stay at the payment machine, you have 15 minutes to leave the parking lot.
- Cinema customers receive an additional 3 hours of free stay after validating their stay at the cinema cash registers by indicating the registration number of the vehicle.
- Customers of the car wash receive an additional 2 hours of free stay after validating their stay at the cash register of the car wash by indicating the registration number of the vehicle.
THE WORKING HOURS of the parking lot are from 7:00 am to 11:30 pm.
After 11:30 pm cars are allowed to leave only.
* if the camera fails to read the registration number, the machine at the entrance issues a ticket with which you can validate or pay for your stay on the payment machine.